Quit4Life have started some brand new sessions in Hampshire, to offer free NHS appointments and support for local people who want to give up smoking.
Quit4Life have started new clinics in Andover, Wecock Farm and Aldershot, in addition to the many clinics that are already running throughout Hampshire.
The new stop smoking clinics are as follows:
- The Border Practice, Aldershot – open from Tuesday 6th March to 8th May (10 weeks) – 4pm to 6pm. (Blackwater Way, Aldershot, GU12 4DN)
- The Acorn Centre, Wecock Farm – open 10am to 12pm every Thursday (in The Aviary Café, 3 The Kestrels, Wecock Farm, Waterlooville PO8 9UX)
- Longmeadow Centre, Andover – open 1pm to 2:30pm every Monday (Cricketers Way, Andover, SP10 5DE. – DD for Sat Nav.)
Each session offers private one to one appointments with a specialist stop smoking adviser, who can supply medications (including nicotine replacement therapy products) or a vaping starter kit voucher, plus weekly support to help you quit in the best way for you.
Don’t forget, Quit4Life also have some exciting upcoming community courses and programmes starting this spring. These include:
- Quit and Get Fit Basingstoke – help to stop smoking with Quit4Life plus a fun exercise class run by Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service – click here to find out more and book your place, and look forward to a healthy, smoke-free 2018! In partnership with Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council.
- Cope Without Smoke – run in partnership with italk, we have two new 6 week courses starting in Gosport and Wecock Farm, to support local people who want to stop smoking but may be suffering from stress, anxiety or depression. Find out more on our Facebook page, or by clicking the links above.
To find your nearest stop smoking session, click here: http://www.quit4life.nhs.uk/choose-your-support/venues/ or call Quit4Life on 01252 335 120 to find out more.
Feeling inspired to start your smoke-free future?
Phone: 0845 602 4663 or 01252 335120